Mixed Berry Salad
Choose your favorite berries to add to this simply delicious salad. Add grilled chicken to make it a light lunch!
PREP TIME :
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 4 cups lettuce
- ½ cup nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- Gently toss berries together and place on a bed of lettuce.
- Mix yogurt, honey and orange juice until creamy.
- Drizzle over berries and serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 126, Calories from Fat 6, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g 0%, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 23 mg 1%, Total Carbohydrate 30 g, Dietary Fiber 8 g, Protein 3 g