Mango Lassie Smoothie Bowl
Here’s a great recipe for those who love lassie in their breakfast!
PREP TIME :
- ½ cup nonfat or 2 percent Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Tropicana® Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 8 ounces frozen mango chunks, need about 2 full cups
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Touch of honey or agave, if desired
- Assorted fruit and toppings
- Combine the yogurt, orange juice, ¼ cup water, cardamom in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the mango and chia seeds and blend until very smooth and thick, about 2 minutes. Taste for sweetness and add honey or agave, if desire.
- Transfer the mixture to a container with a fitted lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Garnish it with Mango, Orange, Gobi Berries, Pistachio, or Banana.
Nutrition (per serving):
300 calories, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Total Carbohydrate 55 g, Dietary Fiber 7 g,Protein 17 g