Baked Trout Ole
Delicate trout enhanced with citrus and baked with only a small amount of oil.
PREP TIME :
- 2 lb trout fillet, cut into 6 pieces (or any kind of fish can be used)
- 3 Tbsp lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Place in a baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl, and pour the mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 230, Total fat 9 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 58 mg, Sodium 162 mg, Calcium 60 mg, Iron 1 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.