Tuscan White Bean Dip
Dipping makes veggies fun—try this tasty dip for dinner, a snack, or a party!
PREP TIME :
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped (about 3 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp onions, chopped
- 1 C low- sodium cannellini beans, rinsed
- ¼ C low- sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, rinsed, dried, and chopped or ¼ tsp dried)
- Combine ingredients, and serve with Dunkin’ Veggies.
Note: Tuscan white bean dip requires a mixer, masher, or big spoon to make the dip smooth. If you can’t find beans that are labeled “low sodium,” compare the Nutrition Facts panels to find the beans with the lowest amount of sodium. Rinsing can help reduce sodium levels further.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 87, Total fat 4 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 25 mg, Total fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, Carbohydrates 10 g, Potassium 158 mg, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.