Tangy Fruit Salad
What a great way to enjoy fruit!
PREP TIME :
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 C nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 can (15 oz) pineapple chunks, in juice, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, in juice, drained
- 1 C grapes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Combine pudding mix and yogurt. Mix fruit in a separate bowl.
- Stir fruit into yogurt mixture.
- Refrigerate. Serve when chilled.
Tip: The leftover pudding mix can be blended with milk (according to the box instructions) and used as a topping for berries.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 134, Total fat 0 g, Saturated fat 0 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 38 mg, Total fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, Carbohydrates 33 g, Potassium 417 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.