Mousse a la Banana
This chilled dessert is perfect on a hot summer day.
PREP TIME :
- 2 Tbsp low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 medium banana, cut into quarters
- 1 C low-fat plain yogurt
- 8 banana slices (each ¼-inch)
- Place milk, sugar, vanilla, and banana in a blender. Process for 15 seconds at high speed until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl; fold in the yogurt. Chill.
- Spoon into 4 dessert dishes; garnish each with 2 banana slices just before serving.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 94, Total fat 1 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Sodium 47 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.