Mini Pepper Pizzas
Here’s a great recipe for those who love spices!
PREP TIME :
- 4 bell peppers, halved and cored
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1/3 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a sheet tray, drizzle peppers with olive oil and season witih salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce onto each pepper half. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and top with pepperoni.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the peppers are crisp-tender and the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition (per serving):
190 calories, 17 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 12 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 500 mg sodium