Mini Breakfast Pizzas
Here’s a great recipe for those who love pizza!
PREP TIME :
- 2 english muffins, halved
- 1 tbsp. butter, plus 1 tablespoon melted butter (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 c. shredded cheese (see topping ideas below)
- 1/4 c. mini pepperoni
- 1/3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 c. sharp shredded Cheddar
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs and cream in a medium bowl until light and frothy.
- Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat then add the egg mixture. Stir occasionally with a spatula or wooden spoon. When the eggs are nearly set, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Place English muffin halves, cut side up on the baking tray. Brush with melted butter, if desired. Sprinkle each piece with your cheese of choice then top with eggs then sprinkle with more cheese. Add desired toppings (see above).
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the English muffin is slightly toasted. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Nutrition (per serving):
220 calories, 17 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 12 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 500 mg sodium