Here’s a great recipe for those who loves donuts!
PREP TIME :
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened, cut into thirds
- 2 tsp. honey, divided
- 2 drops pink food coloring
- 3 apples
- Assorted sprinkles, for decorating
- Divide cream cheese among three small bowls. In one bowl, add 1 teaspoon honey. In another bowl, add melted chocolate. In the last bowl, add remaining 1 teaspoon honey and pink food coloring. Stir each bowl together until combined.
- Slice apples and use a biscuit or cookie cutter to hollow out centers.
- Spread mixtures on apple slices and top with sprinkles.
Nutrition (per serving):
220 calories, 17 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 12 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 500 mg sodium