Baked Salmon Dijon
This salmon entree is easy to make and will be enjoyed by the whole family.
PREP TIME :
- C fat-free sour cream
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 3 Tbsp scallions (green onions), rinsed and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ lb salmon fillet, cut into 6 portions (4 oz each)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Whisk sour cream, dill, scallions, mustard, and lemon juice in a small bowl to blend.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper, then spread with sauce.
- Bake salmon fillets until each is opaque in the center and flakes easily with a fork in the thickest part, about 20 minutes (to a minimum internal temperature of 145 °F).
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Pairs nicely with steamed broccoli and Parmesan Rice and Pasta Pilaf.
Nutrition (per serving):
Calories 196, Total fat 7 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 76 mg, Sodium 229 mg, Total fiber 0 less than 1 g, Protein 27 g, Carbohydrates 5 g, Potassium 703 mg.